- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Panorama of harbor showing siege of Curaçao by English sailors and soldiers in 1800. Relief shown pictorially. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Watermarks: J. Honig & Zoonen; and, shield. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault Acquisitions control no. 2000-62
- Date: 1800