- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Chicago, central business section.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Panorama of harbor showing siege of Curaçao by English sailors and soldiers in 1800. Relief shown pictorially. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Watermarks: J. Honig & Zoonen; and, shield. Available also through the Library ...
- Date: 1800