- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Grand Canyon
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Contributor: Deux Ponts, Christian Remove
Scale not given. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Relief shown by hachures. Oriented with north toward the lower right. Shows fortifications. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1205 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 650/1; 651/2
- Contributor: Deux Ponts, Christian
- Date: 1782