- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Republic of Liberia
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- The city of New York.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Contributor: Le Rouge, Georges-Louis Remove
Scale ca. 1:7,000. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown by hachures. Shows fortifications. Indexed for points of interest. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 595 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 440; 651/1; 650/2; 651/3
- Contributor: Le Rouge, Georges-Louis
- Date: 1755