- General map of Cairo.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Ivory Coast.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Language: Japanese Remove Subject: Kwangju-Gun (korea) Remove
Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text. "第十二棚"--Verso, written in red.
- Contributor: Kaizu, Mitsuo
- Date: 1885