- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Ivory Coast.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Yellowstone National Park
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Language: Spanish Remove Contributor: Linares, Juan Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (haiti) Remove
Scale ca. 1:35,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Watermark: Strasburg fleur-de-lis. Oriented with north to the bottom. Depths shown by soundings. Mounted on cloth backing LC Luso-Hispanic World, 464 LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1875 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Annotated in black ink in lower right corner: N. 7. J.F.B. Maggs number annotated in pencil ...
- Contributor: Linares, Juan - Real Escuela De Navegación (cádiz, Spain)
- Date: 1756