- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: Afghanistan Remove Subject: Kabul Remove
"Dl Cartography Center/MPG 757216Al 10-01." Shows radial distances. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Date: 2001