- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Chicago, central business section.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- The city of New York.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: Africa Remove Language: Portuguese Remove
Also shows the southeast Pacific Ocean, the southwest Indian Ocean, as well as the continents of South America, Africa, Europe, and portions of North America and Asia. Relief shown pictorially. Title supplied by cataloger. LC Nautical charts on vellum, 16. LC Luso-Hispanic World, Vellum Chart 16 Pen-and-ink, watercolors, and colored pencil, matted and mounted between panels of transparent Lucite plexiglass; the panels are riveted ...
- Contributor: Roiz, Pascoal
- Date: 1633