- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- General map of Cairo.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- The city of New York.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: Africa Remove Subject: Europe Remove
Also shows the southeast Pacific Ocean, the southwest Indian Ocean, as well as the continents of South America, Africa, Europe, and portions of North America and Asia. Relief shown pictorially. Title supplied by cataloger. LC Nautical charts on vellum, 16. LC Luso-Hispanic World, Vellum Chart 16 Pen-and-ink, watercolors, and colored pencil, matted and mounted between panels of transparent Lucite plexiglass; the panels are riveted ...
- Contributor: Roiz, Pascoal
- Date: 1633