- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Ivory Coast.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500 to 1599 Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: Florida Remove Contributor: Ortelius, Abraham Remove
Shows portion of Central America, northwestern South America, southern United States, and coast of Tamaulipas in Mexico. Relief shown pictorially. Appears in the author's Theatrum orbis terrarum. Includes ill. Text on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Ortelius, Abraham
- Date: 1584