- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- The city of New York.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500 to 1599 Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: Florida Remove Subject: America Remove
Shows portion of Central America, northwestern South America, southern United States, and coast of Tamaulipas in Mexico. Relief shown pictorially. Appears in the author's Theatrum orbis terrarum. Includes ill. Text on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Ortelius, Abraham
- Date: 1584