- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Ivory Coast.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: Georgia Remove Language: Ng Remove Subject: Andersonville Remove
Illustrates a detailed outline of the actual prison yard with acreage and stockade dimensions given. Also, shows the surrounding area where the following sites were located: "death house," graveyard, rifle trenches, forts, including the one where Captain Henry Wirz had his headquarters and loghouse, Union hospital, cook house, and soup house.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1864