- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of Liberia
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Chickamauga Remove Contributor: Ferger, Edward Remove
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 154.5 Copyright no. 20184aa, May 27, 1895. 98 sites are listed and keyed by number to the map. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Ferger, Edward - Taylor, A. J.
- Date: 1895