- A capital do Brasil.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Ivory Coast.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Lynn Remove Location: Market Street Remove
LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 306 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2: 651/1
- Contributor: Oliver, William T.
- Date: 1820