- Merrimac, Mass.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: Texas Remove Contributor: Beaumont, G. N. Remove Subject: Dimmit County Remove
Blueprint Shows land ownership. "General Land Office, Austin, Texas 1894." "Copied April 1901 by J. W. Morris." Mounted on cloth. LC Land ownership maps, 956 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Beaumont, G. N. - Texas. General Land Office
- Date: 1894