- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: Texas Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Ladonia Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 917.1 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Raster image available. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2: 100; 700/1
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1891