- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- New Zealand.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: Texas Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: Clarendon (tex.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. "Published by T. M. Fowler & James B. Moyer." LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 906 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Index for points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 700/1
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1890