- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- China-India border.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Grand Canyon
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: Texas Remove Contributor: Pressler, Herman Remove Location: Williamson County Remove
Blueprint Shows land ownership. "General Land Office, July 1888." "Traced December 1917 by P.J. Anthony." LC Land ownership maps, 1167 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Pressler, Herman - Texas. General Land Office
- Date: 1888