- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: Texas Remove Contributor: Stakemann, M. Remove Location: Borwie County Remove
"C.J. Canda, S.J. Drake & W. Strauss, proprietors of the lands heretofore belonging to the Texas & Pacific Ry. Co." "W.H. Abrams land agent, Dallas, Texas." LC Land ownership maps, 905 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Stakemann, M.
- Date: 1894