- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Subject: France Remove Location: Lorraine Remove
"Septembre 1918." Pen-and-ink. Stamped on: Summerall papers. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault ARP
- Contributor: France. Armée. Armée, 8e. Etat-Major. Bureau, 2e. - Summerall, Charles Pelot
- Date: 1918