- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- New Zealand.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- China-India border.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Grand Canyon
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Merrimac, Mass.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Blakeslee, G. H. Remove Location: Chattanooga Remove
Sketch map showing fortifications, Union/Confederate picket lines, rifle pits, "Rebel camp[s]", roads, railroads, and streams. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Pen-and-ink (brown/red/blue). Mounted on paper backing. Watermark: Franklin Mills. Imperfect: Trimmed at top, laminated. Includes index of fort names. Label with the figure "8" affixed to recto at lower right. Printed map of Chickamauga vicinity by G.E. Dolton, Oct. 12, 1893, pasted ...
- Contributor: Blakeslee, G. H. - Dolton, G. E. (george E.)
- Date: 1863