- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Yellowstone National Park
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Subject: History Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Netherlands Antilles Remove
Panorama of harbor showing siege of Curaçao by English sailors and soldiers in 1800. Relief shown pictorially. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Watermarks: J. Honig & Zoonen; and, shield. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault Acquisitions control no. 2000-62
- Date: 1800