- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Grand Canyon
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- China-India border.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Subject: History Remove Location: North Carolina Remove Language: Ng Remove
Shows details of the area surrounding Wilmington, N.C., during the Union attack on and capture of Fort Fisher.
- Contributor: Schilling, Franz Wilhelm Von
- Date: 1865-01-03