- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- China-India border.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Republic of Liberia
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- The city of New York.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 51-51 of 51 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Subject: History Remove Location: North Carolina Remove
Plan and sections of Fort Fisher : carried by assault by the U.S. Forces Maj. Gen. A. H. Terry, Commanding, Jan. 15th, 1865
Relief shown by hachures. Includes 3 cross sections. "39th Cong., 1st Sess. - Report of the Chief Engineer, U.S.A." in upper left corner. "No. 6" in upper right corner. "Bowen & Co. lith., Philada." in lower right corner. Mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 311 Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a ...
- Contributor: Comstock, C. (cyrus Ballou) - Molitor, E. - Terry, Alfred Howe - Bowen & Co. - Comstock, C.
- Date: 1865
Refine your results
- Sneden, Robert Knox 8
- Molitor, E. 6
- Comstock, C. (cyrus Ballou) 5
- Confederate States of America. Army. Dept. Of Northern Virginia. Chief Engineer's Office 5
- Schultze, Otto Julian 4
- United States Coast Survey 4
- United States. Navy 4
- Campbell, Albert H. (albert Henry) 3
- Foster, John G. 3
- Foster, John G. (john Gray) 3