- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of Liberia
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- The city of New York.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Language: Spanish Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Date: 1780