- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- New Zealand.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Baist, G. Wm Remove
Atlas of the Wyoming and Lackawanna Valleys and map of Luzerne and Lackawanna counties, Penna. : from actual surveys, official records & private plans
Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: Front and back boards separated from binding. Vendor: High Ridge Books, Inc. Acquisitions control no. 2006-079
- Contributor: Baist, G. Wm. (george William) - Baist, G. Wm.
- Date: 1894
Look inside: 15 results