- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Grand Canyon
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Chicago, central business section.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Cap-Haitien Region (haiti) Remove
Scale ca. 1:28,000. Hand colored. Oriented with north to the bottom. Relief shown by hachures and shading. Depths shown by soundings. Cadastral map. "Dédié à monsieur le comte de Vaudreuil ... " LC copy imperfect: Deteriorated margins. LC copy sectioned and mounted on cloth backing. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1881 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster ...
- Contributor: Phelipeau, René
- Date: 1786