- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Library of Congress Online Catalog Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Location: Cairo Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 141 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 710/1
- Contributor: Ruger, A. - Chicago Lithographing Co.
- Date: 1867