- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- The city of New York.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Library of Congress Online Catalog Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Location: Claremont Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. "Looking from the n. e." LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 472 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes inset "Town Hall" and index to points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 710/1
- Contributor: Ruger, A. - Shober & Carqueville
- Date: 1877