- [Base map of Alabama].
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Republic of Liberia
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1960 to 1969 Remove Part of: Library of Congress Online Catalog Remove Location: France Remove
Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. "50109 8-64." Includes inset of Corsica and index to départements.
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Date: 1964