- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Yellowstone National Park
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Library of Congress Online Catalog Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Camp McDonald Remove
Scale 1:2400. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 149 "Lithographed and sold for the benefit of the Georgia volunteers." Pictorial map showing parade grounds, tents, buildings, hospitals, streets, relief by hachures, and the names of principal officers. "The Georgia Military Institute was organized at Marietta, Georgia, in 1851, by Colonel A. V. Brumby; chartered at the session of the General Assembly in the winter ...
- Contributor: McClellan, I.
- Date: 1917