- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of Liberia
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
A map of the second section of that part of Georgia now known as the Cherokee Territory in which are delineated all the districts & lots which by an act of the ...
Covers Marietta region (Ga.) including portions of the present-day Cobb, Fulton, and Cherokee Counties. Original in Surveyor General Department, Office of Secretary of State, Atlanta, Ga. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy annotated in ink on verso: Cherokee County--gold dist.--sect. 2.
- Contributor: Green, Orange - Cowles, Daggett & Co.
- Date: 1830