- Clarion, Clarion County
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- General map of Cairo.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- China-India border.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Library of Congress Online Catalog Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Fernandina Remove
Scale 1:20,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 120.5 From its Report of the Superintendent of the Coast Survey, showing progress of the survey during the year 1862 (Washington, Government Printing Office, 1864). Map 31. "No. 31" in the upper left corner. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey - Bache, A. D. (alexander Dallas) - Simpson, J. H. (james Hervey) - Evans, A. W.
- Date: 1862