- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- General map of Cairo.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Library of Congress Online Catalog Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Athol Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 269 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1887