- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- New Zealand.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
A map of the inhabited part of Canada from the French surveys, with the frontiers of New York and New England;
Scale ca. 1:800,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Shows the Canadian-United States border from Lake Ontario along the St. Lawrence River to 45⁰ N. latitude, east to the Connecticut River, and northeast along the "Height of the land." Coverage of areas away from the boundary is focused upon the southern portion of Quebec and the northern portion of New York State, ...
- Contributor: Faden, William - Sauthier, Claude Joseph
- Date: 1777