- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Republic of Liberia
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
Merkatorskai︠a︡ karta Proliva Kuprei︠a︡nova : nakhodi︠a︡shchagosi︠a︡ mezhdu ostrovami Kadʹi︠a︡kom i Afognakom
Depths shown by soundings. Ms. in black and red inks with blue wash on tracing linen. Traced names in Russian. Names added in red ink in English. Handwritten in ink at bottom: March 1891. Received this from Lieut. Comd. H.E. Nichols. It is a tracing of a map loaned to a Captain trading [at?] Kodiak, on which his remarks & names have been put ...
- Contributor: Murashev - Nichols, H. E. (henry Ezra) - Davidson, George - Tebenʹkov, Mikhail Dmitrievich - Russia. Gidrograficheskīĭ Departament
- Date: 1849