- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- New Zealand.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Yellowstone National Park
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- China-India border.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Part of: Library of Congress Online Catalog Remove Subject: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639