- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Republic of Liberia
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
Atlas of fifteen miles around Washington, including the counties of Fairfax and Alexandria, Virginia
Some p. were originally folded. Phillips 1500 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy deacidified and rebound with each leaf encapsulated. Pages 86-87 numbered 76-77. Map of the United States on p. - and world map on p. -.
- Contributor: Hopkins, Griffith Morgan
- Date: 1879