- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of Liberia
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- China-India border.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- The city of New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1480 to 1489 Remove Part of: Library of Congress Online Catalog Remove
Asiento present hordenat a payon les responsions dels pezos e mezures : delahun boch al altre de tots los presents bochs nnomenats los quals son cap e regiment de la mercadoria hordenat ...
Diagrammatic map of weights and measures in use in 27 Mediterranean and European seaports. Oriented with north to the right. Each port city is represented by a vignette of a prominent local tower and the vignettes are connected by rhumb lines. Manuscript: pen-and-ink (light brown) and watercolors. LC Nautical charts on vellum, 4. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a ...
- Contributor: Domenech, Arnald - Roselli, Piero
- Date: 1563