- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1480-1489 Remove Part of: Library of Congress Online Catalog Remove
Diagrammatic map of weights and measures in use in 27 Mediterranean and European seaports. Oriented with north to the right. Each port city is represented by a vignette of a prominent local tower and the vignettes are connected by rhumb lines. Manuscript: pen-and-ink (light brown) and watercolors. LC Nautical charts on vellum, 4. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a ...
- Contributor: Domenech, Arnald - Roselli, Piero
- Date: 1563