- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
Peloponnesus hodie Moreæ Regnum : distincté divisum in omnes suas provincias, hodiernas atque veteres, cui et adiuguntur insulæ Cefalonia, Zante, Cerigo et St. Maura
Relief shown pictorially. Originally printed on 3 sheets. LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined, annotated in ink on verso: 22. Includes ill. of lion with enslaved human figures shown in embellished title cartouche. Views of fortified towns in outer margins: Navarino -- Zarnata -- Casl. Tornese -- Corinto -- Malvasia -- Patrasso -- Coron -- Napoli di Romania -- Modon -- Misitra olun Sparta -- Atene ...
- Contributor: Wit, Frederik De.
- Date: 1688