- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- China-India border.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- The city of New York.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Contributor: Bailey, O. H. Remove Location: Ashland Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 268 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and index to points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Bailey, O. H. (oakley Hoopes) - Hazen, J. C. - Bailey, O. H.
- Date: 1878