- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Ivory Coast.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Contributor: Bailey, O. H. Remove Subject: Rhode Island Remove Location: Pawtucket Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 880 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Bailey, O. H. (oakley Hoopes) - Hazen, J. C. - C.H. Vogt (firm) - J. Knauber & Co. - Bailey, O. H.
- Date: 1877