- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- China-India border.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Contributor: Bailey, O. H. Remove Subject: Rhode Island Remove Location: Westerly Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 881.1 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Bailey, O. H. (oakley Hoopes) - Hazen, J. C. - Bailey, O. H.
- Date: 1877