- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- New Zealand.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Clarksburg Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 990.1 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and index to points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1898