- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Oklahoma Remove Subject: Edmond (okla.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 714.1 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1891