- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Grand Canyon
- Republic of Liberia
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Oklahoma Remove Subject: El Reno Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and pencil. Bird's-eye-view. "Published by T. M. Fowler & James B. Moyer." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1891