- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Contributor: Moray, John Remove Subject: Waverly (n.y.) Remove
LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 653 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes 6 col. views. AACR2: 651/1
- Contributor: Moray, John - Hunter, Thomas, Philadelphia, Pu
- Date: 1881