- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- The city of New York.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Yellowstone National Park
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Location: Connecticut Remove Location: Norwich Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 91 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus., index to points of interest, and list of government officials for 1876 and 1784. AACR2
- Contributor: O.H. Bailey & Co. - C.H. Vogt (firm) - J. Knauber & Co.
- Date: 1876