- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Contributor: Bachmann, John Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 276 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2: 651/1; 710/1
- Contributor: Bachmann, John - L. Prang & Co.
- Date: 1877